Invasives in the Valley
- "B.C. collects thousands of contaminated aquarium moss balls." The Chilliwack Progress
- "Aquarium users in B.C. warned after invasive mussels found at pet store." The Chilliwack Progress
- "B.C. to increase efforts to wipe out invasive Asian giant hornets." CBC News
- "B.C. beekeepers and residents asked to keep lookout after discovery of another Asian giant hornet." CBC News.
- "Residents find queen Asian giant hornet in B.C.'s Fraser Valley as ministry traps sit empty." Penny Daflos, CTV News Vancouver.
- "Beware of the world's deadliest mushroom in the Lower Mainland and southern Vancouver Island this fall." Martin Dunphy, The Georgia Straight.
- "Wet spring allowed invasive weeds to flourish across the FVRD." Jennifer Feinberg, The Chilliwack Progress.
- "American bullfrogs wreaking havoc in Fraser Valley watersheds." Jennifer Feinberg, The Abbotsford News.
- "Do not plant mystery seeds received in mail, warns CFIA." Victoria News Staff, The Abbosford News.
- "Anglers should watch for, remove smallmouth bass from Cultus Lake, researchers say." Adam Louis, Agassiz-Harrison Observer.
- "Pikeminnow still need to be caught despite cancellation of Cultus Lake fishing derby." Jenna Hauck, The Abbotsford News.
- "May is Invasive Species Action Month- Watch What You Mow!" Don Lehn, Fraser Valley News.